Saturday, November 29, 2008

2 more days

2 more days to CI course. I'm scared. i dont know what lies ahead of me, what awaits me to take up the challenges that i've never challenged myself before. will i survive? 20 days. it's gona be a long long trip away from home. i'll miss everyone, no tv shows, no mum's cooking, no comfortable home and bed.
perhaps this is just a challenge God has given me to get out of my comfort zone, to find the real me in myself, to be more confident of myself? but still, i'm still afraid of the course, really. haiz no matter what i say now, i still have to face the reality in 2 days time. the thing that i scared most is scoldings from superiors. im afraid of scoldings and never like them. but after reading samantha's blog, i think it make sense that if we're so afraid, there will be no results, and we will be trapped all the time. Life arent a bed of roses, you try and fall and try again until the right one come along. i think that is the right attitude to face life. may god bless me in everything i do.

No comments: