Friday, May 22, 2009

updates

22/05: went back to unit today after school cos school ended early today bcos of the student council investiture. but got make up next wednesday for chem prac. :(
21/05: had mt orals test. still alright but some words dont know how to read. XD overall teacher said still okay. i'm satisfied because i think i've done my best :P
19/05: maths trail briefing
18/05: that teacher never fails to anger me every lesson. he sucks. braces appointment at 430pm so i missed maths lesson. changed my bands to light purple! yay. hmm the doc said the wire at the back of my right molar broke. but he said its okay and replaced a new one for me. haha guessed i was too rough. got back maths test results. i failed. haiz

14/05: CF1 maths test. think i failed again. haiz
13/05: went to watch the girls' floorball team compete against vjc. i dunno why but it saddens me when i saw the girls fought so hard but yet they still lost. i learnt something from that match. i realised that the spirit that sports people have is the team spirit that they have among themselves. such spirits are seldom seen among uniform group people. and i guess ccas really play an important part in shaping us into who we are now. :)
went back to school from cck stadium to attend the school's track and field meet. it was a waste of time. emcees were too soft and the atmosphere didnt resemble a good sports day at all. oh well, what to expect. its yj.

..cant remember..
...
....

i just know that i love the 3 days long weekends.. haha

01/05: surprise birthday party for my beloved aunt! venue: at my house. invited closed relatives and her few best friends. buffet was catered. haha we had lots of fun. another surprise for her was her favourite. Mahjong cake! woots. i guessed it was one of her best and most memorable day of her life! long live aunt!

30/04: maths stats 1 test 3 :(
20/04: Cynthia's birthday (younger sister)
19/04: we held a mini birthday party for her cos she was pestering my mum for it. being the youngest who has the most advantage, had her dream come true. invited few of her friends and my aunt and uncle along who are her god-parents. my sister bought 12 helium balloons for her.. haha see smiles on her face of course! :)
18/04: its NPAP 2009. i went to do some sai kang job. be a traffic marshal. stood from 130pm to 830pm at night. no breaks in between. nor is there food. just plain water and i almost fainted because i only had plain porridge to eat in the early morning due to my braces. sian. got bitten by alot of mosquitoes too. grrr. tired tired.
17/04: missed chem practical to go for dental. went to fixed my braces. oh my. i looked so aweful. i chose red and orange alternate bands. i hate braces totally when i cant eat!! oh my. without food, steph will die. haha.
16/04: maths stats 1 test 2
13/04: its Mariah and Rebecca's birthday
11/04: extract the last 2 teeth. aww! i made noise. haha as usual. steph cant withstand needles and pain.
09/04: its Michelle's birthday. and sec 1 swearing in ceremony cum games day at northbrooks. but OC dont let me go down because i got lessons :( celebrated mariah's and michelle's bday at causeway, swensens(hope i didnt rmb wrongly)
08/04: econs essay test. screwed.
04/04: extract 3 teeth. one baby teeth and 2 adult teeth which one has yet to come out. ouch! lol my gum and part of my mouth was numbed and i didnt realise that blood was flowing down my mouth when i was in the mrt until my mum saw. haha thanked god she went with me. if not blood will be all over my white shirt. so disgusting! haha
03/04: econs retest :S
01/04: econs essay test. screwed up. :E

31/03: Chem redox test. omg another killer paper.
28/03: Area meeting at northbrooks. ehem
27/03: YTSS Speech Day cum School Opening 2009. haha i chiong into school without an invitation card. lol. i was the uninvited one wearing pt kit for such glamorous occasion. opps. but who cares? i got to see the wonderful performances and flying fireworks and of course, MY BUDDIES and FRIENDS! hahhaha. diana ma'am gave me the 'goodie bag' with the books and postcards inside. oops guessed i 'teh' too much. opps sorry.
21/03: PSM's birthday. buffet at her house. :) i had a long time choosing her present because i dont know what to buy for her XD
20/03: Sec 1 training.
19/03: its Samantha's birthday! my great buddy! brought the sec 4s to p.ubin for HRC. its still alright because the weather was pretty fine. and i get to play the IRC and Double Flying Fox! didnt dare to play the HRC. too high. think ill be very embrassed if i got up there and scream and dont dare to do the obstacles. will be so malu in front of cadets. haha woots! erm i screamed while flying down the DFF with the student OC. i cannot dont scream because im scared of heights! haha screaming makes me feel less frightened. i was detached from the belayer(?) by rahimi. haha thanks pal!
18/03: had unit meeting at 8pm.
16/03,17/03: extra maths lesson. yawns~



No comments: