Monday, February 9, 2009

CNY 2009

chinese new year was ages ago but tey im updating at this moment only. today is the 15th day of cny which is also the last day. every year, i looked forward to cny celebration because i get to go back to my grandma's hse in malaysia(maternity side)! i love my grandma and my relatives n cousins!! as there is only 2 public holiday for us, my family decided to stay for one more day since school hasnt started for me n my younger sister's teacher said that it was okay to miss school on wednesday, but my sister went back on the 2nd day of cny because she had school the next day in nus. so she came back to spore with one of my cousin who live near us too as she had work the next day too. cny activities were almost the same for every year but i stll enjoy gng back every year. bcos i love to have many ppl ard during cny celebration. full of happy atmosphere(is there such description?) lol and alot of food to eat. wahahha. but too sad i didnt get to drink lots of cold drink bcos it didnt have the drink that i like. :( and at night, you get to see lots of fireworks and the sound of fire crackers could be heard. woots this year, sadly my cousins didnt manage to buy the better fire crackers so had some of the common ones. didnt play this year cos play many times b4 already. yup, was too engrossed in tv progs that i was too lazy to get my butt of the chair. haha. overall, cny was great, fun n relaxing! my cousins children were all damm cute! wah.. gotta need to wait for next year cny already.. til got a long way to go! haiz.. :(

No comments: